Randolph is a wonderful place to live. Located in the heart of New Jersey approximately 40 minutes outside NYC. The town’s slogan in Randolph is “Where life is worth living.”
Located in a very convenient area, 1-2 miles to the Dover Train Station to New York City, 1-2 miles to the Lakeland Bus lines, 32 miles from New York City, 35-40 minutes from Newark International Airport, 3-4 miles from the Rockaway Mall, minutes to all major highways – Rt. 10, 15,46,80 & 287. One hour from skiing, one hour from the beach, and less than an hour from the best city in the world, New York City.
Randolph has it all…..excellent school system, sports & recreation programs, and a very large and highly motivated PTA volunteer staff. Morris County, N.J. was recently rated as the 6th Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine.
Randolph also offers many fields such as grass and turf. Enjoy the many parks and fields throughout town…Freedom Park, Brundage Park, Heisteins Park, Hedden Park. Randolph Trails are available for biking and hiking in town. Adult programs as well…..men’s softball leagues, etc. Please feel free to visit the website www.RTNJ.org.
Randolph NJ School System:
There are four elementary schools:
- Ironia Elementary School in Randolph
- Shongum School in RandolphShongum Elementary School, Randolph, NJ
- Fernbrook School in RandolphFernbrook Elementary School, Randolph, NJ
- Center Grove School in RandolphCenter Grove. (K-5th grades)
- Randolph Middle SchoolRandolph Middle School 6th – 8th grades
- Randolph High School Randolph High School – 9th-12th grades.
Ask me any questions since I reside in this town and have children in the schools and recreation programs.
Jill Southren, Weichert Realtors, Randolph, NJ